The Welsh Government recently consulted on the legislative framework to support Welsh agriculture and are seeking views on proposals for:
- future support for agriculture
- regulatory reform
- future support for industry and the supply chain
- forestry and woodland management
- improving animal health and welfare
- improving monitoring through the effective use of data and remote technology
For further information, see the Welsh Government's consultation webpage.
The ALGAO response was provided by ALGAO:Cymru.